Simplifying data management for BMT programs and cell processing labs
Tuesday, March 10 | 1:00 PM ET/10:00 AM PT
Good data management is a necessity in every blood and marrow transplant program. It is required to maintain quality and process control, evaluate therapies and to meet regulatory requirements. Managing data manually or in fragmented systems is difficult, error prone and costly. WellSky’s Biotherapies software solution bridges patient, donor and stem cell product data into a single environment – eliminating manual and fragmented systems while making your data actionable.
In this webinar, Jonathan Wofford, WellSky's cell therapy expert, epidemiologist, and former bioinformatics lead for a BMT program, will provide examples of features and functions within WellSky's Biotherapies solution that drive key processes while enhancing communication and data sharing initiatives. Additionally, he will review data analytic capabilities that can help your program create actionable insights while meeting compliance goals.
Attend to learn how you can:
- Streamline operations for BMT programs and cellular processing laboratories
- Enhance workflow and compliance with CIBMTR reporting via AGNIS
- Make data actionable through pre-defined reports and an easy to use custom report writer
- Easily support client specific workflows and the management of CAR-T and other novel cell therapies and clinical trials – for both clinical and laboratory operations
- Benefit from system interface/integration capabilities
Complete the form to register.